Subject to grant of permission from Distance Education Bureau - University Grants Commission to start distance education programmes for Master Of Public Health And Master Of Hospital Administration from the Academic Year 2018-2019 at The School of Distance Learning DMIMS (Deemed To Be University), applications shall be invited once for each academic year in the month of June for admission to MPH/MHA Programme.
The notification shall be issued by Registrar of the DMIMS (Deemed To Be University). The notification, along with application form & brochure shall be uploaded on website for easy access.
Final selection list of all the eligible applicants shall be displayed on the website.
The interested aspirant may apply for admission to academic programme of choice in the prescribed Proforma available on the official website or at the School of distance learning office. On verification of the eligibility of the candidate, admission to the chosen programme shall be granted provisionally. The admission shall be confirmed upon submission of the required documents enlisted below.
- Original and 1 self attested photocopy of 10th, 12th and Graduation(Qualifying exam as per eligibility criteria) Mark sheets respectively.
- Two I-card size photographs.
- Transfer Certificate / Leaving Certificate (Original).
- Migration Certificate (Original).
- Gap Certificate (If there is a gap of more than 2 years in education).
- Bonafide Certificate (if applicable)
- Gazette Certificate / Official Marriage Registration Certificate (in case of change in name)
- Photo identity document - Aadhaar Card - Mandatory
- Document of age proof - any one of the these (Passport/Election Card/ PAN Card/Birth Certificate/ Driving License)